Whats your favorite Venomous snake?

Peringuey's adder

Peringuey's adder
Venomous snake

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cage Time

Finally, here comes the big day that I have been training for. Sitting in a cage full of snakes with no worries just what I trained for with. I have to be the snake, feel the snake and become a snake. Snakes do not worry me because I do not fear death; I’m so prepared for this that I have it in the bag. My straining schedule has been perfect and it all adds up to this one day where I accomplish my goal. My trainer let me know of all the possible problems I could encounter, so this is it. Snakes are so comforting and quiet, except for rattlesnakes, but anyways I’ll probably relax and fall asleep and they won’t do anything. Can you believe Jack Gladney, Heinrich’s dad trying to convince me to bail out on my destiny? People have to take risks and enjoy the moment. If not there is not point in life, why take the easy path and not push your limits. Nothing to fear Orest Mercator is here. Once I go in the cage there is no going back and I will be known all over the world for my courageous determination. I will look death in the eye and be able to tell the story to the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment