Whats your favorite Venomous snake?

Peringuey's adder

Peringuey's adder
Venomous snake

Sunday, May 9, 2010

New Trainer

I have this great new trainer that will only boost my efforts at becoming a snake charmer or a personality like Steve Irwin or Jeff Corwin. He’s a Sunny Moslem with Arab snake charming skills that will make me not hesitate when entering the cage full of venomous snakes. The intimidation that I have been feeling lately will slowly melt away until I enjoy being with the snakes proving that I have no fear of death. I know the tissue damage they can cause within minutes of their painful bite. The neurotoxic venom can immobilize me if I am left untreated. Hopefully the close calls I have had with the snakes have only served as and advantage and made me stronger. I hope to one day be immune to all the venom of snakes so that I can be a snake myself. The Gaboon vipers are the worst with their two-inch long fangs that puncture the skin with ease. My trainer has taught me some special tricks to follow when dealing with snakes. I can actually cool my body down to the temperature of snake in order to naught get caught by the heat seeking fangs of some vipers. This new trainer has really helped me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment