Whats your favorite Venomous snake?

Peringuey's adder

Peringuey's adder
Venomous snake

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hi I'm Orest

I’m a senior in High School and I’m looking for something exciting to do. I am tired of all the regular teenager things I do. I hope I can find something to do because I’m so tired of school along with my acute senioritis which doesn’t help at all. I am a big fan of those crazy guys on animal planet like Jeff Corwin and Steve Irwin who always seem to play with snakes. The snakes get hypnotized by those guys so easily and I want to learn to do that or something similar. Maybe I can be in the Guinness Book of World Records. I have always wanted to set a record in something, even if it means balancing between life and death. If I can just concentrate long enough maybe I can sit in a cage with those venomous snakes and have some fun with it. No one will mess with me once they know I can relate to those cold-blooded creatures. Everyone hates snakes but they play an important role in the ecosystem. Without snakes some animals might overpopulate and become pests. Snakes keep animals in check within a habitat. The problems arise when people take snakes as pets and release them in the wrong place once they grow larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment