Whats your favorite Venomous snake?

Peringuey's adder

Peringuey's adder
Venomous snake

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Vincent's Casa Mario

I just went out to dinner to the commercial strip with Heinrich and Jack Gladney. Eating at four in the afternoon is a relatively early dinner for most people, but just around the time for my main meal. The restaurant was Vincent’s Casa Mario where the food is usually good. In order to perform in the cage I need to maintain a steady diet of carbohydrates. I do not want to have problems with my eating and the amount of energy I have for the trial of snakes. After I managed to get used to sleeping while sitting up, I must continue to perfect my transformation into a snake. There will be no slithering out of the big day no matter what anybody says. My mind is set on this goal and no one can stop me. Only a few people support my efforts, those are the people that are my true friends. Heinrich believes in me and thinks I can do it. My buddy will never let me down, even when my training gets me down. The hard work of the training comes to show my resilience and fortitude. Next time I post I will be right on the brink of the cage, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment